Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Social Media

I don't know about you, but this new wave of interacting through so many different types of social media's has got my head out in the deep ends of muddy waters. It seems that every time I read a blog or surf the web, there pops another one (LinkedIn, Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Pinterest etc, the list just keeps right on growing. It's not enough we have to deal with email and Facebook. Now don't get me wrong, I am a strong believer of being in the know, and utilizing resources, but some of this media stuff is just too mad. I won't lie and say that I don't enjoy my Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest, and love chatting with other writers and readers, but...all of this social media is a bit much, don't you think? And trying to learn how to use them... brother...  However, on a more positive note...as an author, I know how important social media is to book promotion . I will uphold my dignity and not allow my female emotional side to take over, promise. So whether you use social media for a business of promotion to increase sales of some great product, or just want to get that great novel into the hands of some avid reader... there's a social media out there just for you, and me...    ;)


BYE FOR NOW, AND HAPPY READING...

No comments:

Post a Comment