Popular Posts
-
Cravings: Two Bloodlines had its first successful book launch and I want to thank all of you who were able to stop by! It was an evening I w...
-
theprobookeditor
-
I read a blog today, posted by Rachelle Gardner...and for some reason it struck a nerve ( in a good way). The blog was titled...The facts vs...
-
Not sure if this is worth talking about, but in the last few months, I've learned that the internet is the best place for reseaching any...
-
There's a great deal to be said about family. As a writer and author, I find myself most of the time craving alone time. But not too fa...
Sunday, May 11, 2014
For The Mothers
Happy Mother's Day Ladies, and I hope you each allow the people that love you to pamper you with the love you are each entitled to. Being a women is hard work. Rising to the occasion of being a mother takes lots of dedication, love, understanding, and patience... And only a real women can accomplish such task. So today...take off. Relax and wear their shoes...you each derive it....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment