Popular Posts
-
Cravings: Two Bloodlines had its first successful book launch and I want to thank all of you who were able to stop by! It was an evening I w...
-
Hope everyone's having a great Thursday because Friday is closing in. Seems to me the holidays are moving in faster than any of us pr...
-
Well, hello and good morning loyal readers! I was sitting here at my desk thinking about the great American Dream that we all, at some point...
-
Well, I hope all of you writers have had an awesome 2014 thus far. And now the year has begun. 2015...whoop, whoop!! Time to move on to big...
-
Someone asked me today, who was Marie Dai'Re. I started off the conversation easy, not wanting to seem too sure of myself. I t...
Thursday, October 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah today is going to be nice!
ReplyDeleteYes it is and thank you so much for the comment... :0
ReplyDelete