Popular Posts
-
Cravings: Two Bloodlines had its first successful book launch and I want to thank all of you who were able to stop by! It was an evening I w...
-
Hope everyone's having a great Thursday because Friday is closing in. Seems to me the holidays are moving in faster than any of us pr...
-
theprobookeditor
-
I've been around the block, over the hill, through the cave and under every bridge to find ways to impress an agent, better yet, make th...
-
Well, hello and good morning loyal readers! I was sitting here at my desk thinking about the great American Dream that we all, at some point...
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Happy Fourth of July!!!
Hey bloggers...happy fourth to all of you and be safe enjoying it! I know we all love fireworks and can't wait to get out there and watch them explode in the night sky, but we have to also be responsible. So have your fun...it's your right--just be considerate and aware of those around you. And just remember that there's always a place to go and watch them in, or around your neighborhood.
Now, let's go out there and do the darn thing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment