And hey, please feel free to visit my website www.mariedaire.com, and check out the sneak peek on the first chapter of Cravings: Two Bloodlines...and if you like it, which I'm counting on, you may purchase it right from the site.
Popular Posts
-
Cravings: Two Bloodlines had its first successful book launch and I want to thank all of you who were able to stop by! It was an evening I w...
-
Hope everyone's having a great Thursday because Friday is closing in. Seems to me the holidays are moving in faster than any of us pr...
-
theprobookeditor
-
I've been around the block, over the hill, through the cave and under every bridge to find ways to impress an agent, better yet, make th...
-
Well, hello and good morning loyal readers! I was sitting here at my desk thinking about the great American Dream that we all, at some point...
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
Hello everyone! There's been so much going on and even more to get done, that I missed my time spent catching up with all of you. Well, I would like to first of all wish all of you a Happy New Year, and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I hope this year is a prosperous and blessed one for all of you...do you, and whatever your resolution for 2013 is, make it happen...only you can!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment