Popular Posts

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Late night thoughts

I was up late last night watching horror movies. They really get you going and thinking. I can't remember the last time I actually sat up until two in the morning for the enjoyment of it. But while I sat there enjoying my moment, I got to thinking about the sequel to 'Cravings: Two Bloodlines', and where I was planning on taking the main characters next journey. I have so many ideas, and possibilities that it's almost hard to make a decision. Not that they're not all really good ideas. Well, I guess we will see. You can leave me your thoughts on this subject after you read the book, and I will definitely take them into consideration. Thank you for your support and comments. They are so appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment