Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Family

There's a great deal to be said about family. As a writer and author, I find myself most of the time craving alone time. But not too far in, that time gets sort of lonely and I fall into a writer's block, although not for very long. I have wonderful family and friends, and they've been so supportive, and willing to deal with me and my read overs, day after day, week after week and far into months if not the entire year later, and I really appreciate them all for that, especially my sister Arnetrice and my mother. I'm sure the cravings they have for the finished product of my books out ways by far, my craving to end a novel with a "what just happened here?" I'm so blessed to have them, and I hope they all feel just as I do, when I say that I love you  and thank you all for taking this journey with me. But writing is a serious job and although it's enjoyable to me beyond any words I can probably describe, it's hard work, and a full time dedication. But then again, what in life, worth it, isn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment