Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Being A Writer

Being a writer takes a lot of dedication and hard work. Writing's not for everyone and everyone's not a writer-- and sometimes, as a writer, I feel it's not even for me. But I love to write, and it's my passion, and has been since I learned to read. They say a writer should write at least an hour every day. I try too most days, but sometimes, long days seem to linger at work, and I'm just too exhausted to even open my lap-top by the time I get home. Thoughts are always flowing, characters; always making their way into my brain and new ways to intrigue my readers is always just a step behind. But more than, characters, ideas, lap-tops, or passion; you have to write, write and write some more. And I don't think that there is an author out there, that wouldn't agree with the latter of all the others mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment